Seatbelts and Rollbar

To: Spridgets Digest <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Seatbelts and Rollbar
From: James Gruber <thistle_3619@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 07:36:25 -0800 (PST)
Robert,

  I weas able to make a set of stock retractable seatbelts work on Bugsy with
rollbar. DS fit fine but PS interfered with rollbar. I simply rotated an
additional 90 degrees in mounting so belt comes over the top instead of
directly out straight and it fit. I can send pics if you want. Bugsy's orignal
belts did not retract and I got these from one of Kent Miller's parting out
projects. .

Jim Gruber
Bugsy '68 Sprite (future Bugeye in disguise)
Cincinnati, OH

Yahoo! Mail