Signing off - on the road again

To: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Signing off - on the road again
From: Bob Kitterer <bkitterer@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 10:40:02 -0800
Hi Folks,

I will be signing off the list in a few days in order to have more
time to get ready for several trip.  If there is something that I
might be able to help with I will be checking my emails fairly often.

Travels:  Most of May I will be on the way or in Alaska.  A week or
so after that I will be heading to the mid-west for Conclave in Akron
an visiting friends and family along the way, most of June.  July,
Aug and part Sep. will be spent going up the west coast to Canada and
back.  October will be spent down under, details still in the works.
So I should be back on the list around the end of the year or early
next year.

Keep the Spridgets going, be safe and enjoy.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk III (Trevor, in boxes)
2000 Miata Special Edition