Re: brake bleeding

To: "jomar healey" <ah53@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: brake bleeding
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 17:08:30 -0600
On 3/18/06, jomar healey <ah53@yahoo.com> wrote:
> When I rebuilt the "Wedding Sprite" I put in all new brake lines and am
>having a hell of a >time getting the air out.  I thinking of buying a Mityvac
>and am wondering the list's >thoughts on pressure bleeding -foward and reverse
>and vacuum bleeding.  Thanks for all >your past help.

Joe,

I bought one of them last fall to do my new clutch master and slave.
It sucks. I finally had to get a buddy in and do it the old fashioned
way. I'm going to try it on one of my motorcycles next month. If it
doesn't work any better you'll find it laying out in the street across
from my garage where it landed.

Cheers!!
Jim - reassembling Midget in Dodge City
--