Re: New Member

To: "brian S" <bugeye15@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: New Member
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 03:00:14 -0600
On 3/21/06, brian S <bugeye15@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Well sheeeit Jim,

Well, don't that beat all!!  Dad retired from IBM Owego in 1982.  I
worked there and at the Endicott plant summers right after I graduated
from high school. My biggest highlight back then (aside from racing
the TD) was every year for the Watkins Glen GP when Sterling Moss
would roar through Owego and get his annual speeding ticket on the way
to Trumansburg and Ithaca!!

Hmmm.  Newark Valley.  Those bastards whipped our a$$ in football for
all three years that I played in high school (for that matter, so did
just about everyone else!).  My sister and her X lived there for about
5 years after I finished college and left for sunny southeast Asia.
Her kid now lives in Naperville Illinois and is a real hot shot among
the Porsche crowd in the mid-west. <www.moto-delta.com>.  He has won
the MCSCC GT-2 championship for two straight years with his 911S.
(Gotta brag on him!!)

Geez, it's a small world!!

Cheers!!
Jim - nostalgic Midget in Dodge City