Dual Master w/Ribcase and Front Disc Brakes

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dual Master w/Ribcase and Front Disc Brakes
From: "Mark" <mark@nashvilletn.org>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 11:23:44 -0600
I seem to recall some issues with the 1275 conversion ribcase slave and disc
brakes on a Bugeye.  The owner of the car I am going to pickup (hopefully)
tells me that the clutch petal engages near the floor and that the brakes
are not as "good" as they should be.  Do I remember that there were
different size bores in the dual master that might be the issue.  Also not
long ago there was talk of availability of a new dual master cylinder.
Since I haven't had a Spridget for a while I wasn't paying much attention.

Thanks,

Mark
Nashville