1960 Bugeye 1 owner sold for just under 20K in less than 48

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: 1960 Bugeye 1 owner sold for just under 20K in less than 48
From: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 09:07:53 -0500
This completely original 1 owner 1960 Bugeye with 21k miles sold in less
than 48 hrs on ebay fortunately I had the ebay number for viewing and
contacted the classic car dealer in NC to find that someone offered just
under 20K which was their goal for the car and they took the bid and pulled
the listing. Just had to show you Bugeye fans the best part, which is the
original rubber mats. It's a good thing it sold so fast because I may have
gone to the bank for a hefty loan.

I sure hope who ever bought it will be showing it at Brit shows and or books
to aid those restoring their Bugeye's. After I get (shipping cross country
in 2 weeks) & finish my factory deep pink MKII Sprite I'll be selling it for
a Bugeye so all I learn now via the net all of you and the many books I'm
reading will prepare me for my Bugeye.

Enjoy the pictures. If you want to see the complete listing the number is
4626573596

Linda

corner shot.JPG]

front.JPG]

interior closeup rubbe rmats.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Pict
origional owner photo with car.JPG]