Re: 1960 Bugeye 1 owner sold for just under 20K in less than 48

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1960 Bugeye 1 owner sold for just under 20K in less than 48
From: Jay Fishbein <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 09:23:31 -0500
That's the single best Bugeye I have ever seen. Probably the single best
Bugeye in existence. (and I personally owned own with only 24,000 miles
on it with original mats, top, tires, etc. that was quite impressive.)
Quite frankly, I'm a bit surprised that this car didn't go for more than
$20 grand

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct <http://home.ix.netcom.com/%7Etype79/>

http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/ <http://home.ix.netcom.com/%7Etype79/>

My wife wants sex in the back of the car and she wants me to drive.
Rodney Dangerfield