Re: Repro Radiator Bolts

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Repro Radiator Bolts
From: "Ed" <justbrits@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 21:52:37 -0500
<<You know, on two other lists I am on, Moss representatives are on the  list,
as they own and enjoy those particular types of cars (TRs and MGBs).
Whenever a complaint of comment comes up on those lists, they are addressed by
the
folks from Moss, usually with a clarification, solution, or a promise to fix
the problem.>>

You have NEVER seen a "promise to fix....", RB!!!

<<It's too bad we don't have a rep on the Spridget list.  Kelvin Dodd on  the
MGB list is a real gearhead and an MG enthusiast.  He contributes to  the list
and personally on a variety of problems.  Maybe we should give  someone at
Moss a Giftsprite to get some attention?>>

Waste of a good idea much less ANY dollars plus total waste of any Spridget!!

It should also be noted that the Q.A. guy IS a Big Healey Owner/Driver and is
NOT on any List.  Ditto the "T" Series guy.  And Notice Kelvin is NOT on the
V8 List.  And Peter only pipes up when something is flat a**ed SHOVED in his
face and even then not always.

And if you even begin to think that Moss gives one iota of a wit about their
Distributors, One of their ORIGINAL ones (fatally ill) was just demoted to
Dealer and (like I was) with NO warning.

What else would you like to know??

And do not even ask me about the fact that they have added a "F-150" line??
Fiero? Ferrari?? FlatBottomBoat??  Jet plane??

Right.

Ed

PS:  And NONE, I repeat NONE of the "Product" stories on my site have been
"fixed"???
PPS:  Franks was wrong!! 30 years.