Re: Hi, I'm new

To: "charlie shelden" <shelden3@pldi.net>
Subject: Re: Hi, I'm new
From: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 07:48:41 -0700
Charlie,

The poster was "Phi Zappa Crappa" and it was practically required dorm room
decor for 1970.  Next to it would be the poster of Janis Joplin with one
breast exposed, and the fake official looking poster with instructions for
what to do in the case of a nuclear attack.  (ending with : "put your head
between your knees and kiss your a$$ goodbye!")  Still got em rolled up in
the attic somewhere.

Glen 'as old as I look' Byrns