Re: Hi, I'm new

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hi, I'm new
From: Jeff Boatright <jboatri@emory.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 16:21:01 -0500
Let's get something straight between us, and please hold it against
me, but are you saying that if I take a blue pill and then a green
pill, both swallowed down with Guinness, that my quarter mile times
in the Sprite will drop below four hours?

And that none of this depends on how big my right foot is, but
rather, how hard I push with it?

I'm just trying to educate myself...

At 12:26 PM -0700 4/17/06, Larry & Sandi Miller wrote:
>Beer for the party :-)
>
>----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Boatright" <jboatri@emory.edu>

Jeffrey H. Boatright, PhD
Associate Professor, Emory Eye Center, Atlanta, GA, USA
Senior Editor, Molecular Vision, http://www.molvis.org/molvis
mailto:jboatri@emory.edu