insurance and car damage

To: macleans@earthlink.net
Subject: insurance and car damage
From: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 08:40:40 -0400
Hi Mike,
I accidentally deleted your post of your daughters car broken into so I'll
respond this way. I had my car 94 Saturn w/liability broken into while
visiting a friend in NYC and they broke my lock stole my high school's
laptop (I'm a teacher) my cell phone and Dell PDA. My auto insurance had a
$500 deductible but the lock was only $200 or so but I also contacted my
homeowners insurance co and though they only gave me $400 and change for my
over 3K loss it was appreciated by the school. Worth a try.
Linda
62 Sprite in transit somewhere between CA & NJ as we speak