Re: Venus and Mars (little LBC)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Venus and Mars (little LBC)
From: "Peter Shull" <pdx.pete@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 19:41:05 -0700
I am 58 and don't have arthritis or chronic back problems, something for
which I am eternally grateful. But, I am out of shape and have become a
"person of girth".

I also have a friend of the female persuasion who would very much like to
have a "water feature" in a steeply-sloped back yard. This "water feature"
has about 35 feet of "streams" connecting three collecting pools, all of
which feed into a waterfall and then a pond.

I am also an idiot who, along with our friend Ed, volunteered to help. Ed is
60, but does this sort of thing for a living. It doesn't seem to bother him.
It does seem to bother me. Most nights I go to bed feeling as I had been
professionally beaten.

This has got to be ironic .. I can't even begin to think about "redeeming"
all those brownie points I hope I've been accumulating.