Re: Venus and Mars (little LBC)

To: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Venus and Mars (little LBC)
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 19:43:57 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>

Uh, guys....I was just trying to make an observation
of the differences between men and women (or at least
Lynette and me), and what we perceive to be a radical
thing.  In reality, hers will have a greater effect on
her life (and that's why she chose it (very Lynette),
mine will be more "instant gratification" with a
healthy dose of stupidity thrown in (very Ron).

But if you guys are all so worn out, can I have all
your cool shit?

'opper

Uh, Ron... you left out the only real difference that matters....

LAD