Steering Problems

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Steering Problems
From: "Bud Pazur" <bpazur@excel.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 08:23:42 -0500
Thanks for all your helpful replies. I will pull the radiator tonite and
start going over the rack and pinion (and pinch bolt/splines) with a fine
tooth comb. I don't think the problem is with the ball joints cause they are
brand new. But I never checked anything on the rack and pinion when I
restored the car. Now I guess I should have.

Bud Pazur

'60 Bugeye - Street Car - 1275cc - 'Whitey'
Race Bugeye - 948cc - 'Redd'
Race Spridget - 1275cc - 'SilverStreak'

"The Buddha ... resides as comfortably in the gears of a ...transmission as
he does in the petals of a flower."
     - Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance