Re: Front Brakes

To: kristi74midget@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Front Brakes
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 12:16:08 -0400
Replace the rubber hoses that go from the brake lines to the
calipers. While you are at it , replace the one in the back as well.
(I think there is a new back one in the shed)

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

believed to be clean.