Front Brakes

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Front Brakes
From: kristi74midget@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 13:19:09 -0400
Hi all,
   Lambert and I are having a problem.  We are trying to replace the
lines on the brakes and can not get the top nut to let loose.  Any
suggestions?  We have already tried WD-40 and PB Blaster but nothing
seems to be helping.  Also the nut that we are trying to get loose is
where the metal brake line attaches to the flexible brake line.  Has
anyone else had a lot of difficulty getting them to release?  Let us
know.  Thanks for your help on the brakes before.

Kristi and Lambert
'74 RWA Midget "Mini Lee" (hers)
'77 Midget (his)