Re: [midgetsprite] Retirement Question

To: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Retirement Question
From: Bill McLeod <wbmcleod@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 20:40:59 -0700
My ex has lived with and under the Canadian system for almost 30 years,
with some serious health problems along the way, and would never EVER
trade it in for the U.S. system.  Since she spends several months a year
in Arizona, and has a lot of experience with both systems, I will bow to
her expertise.....

Bill
Slightly Classics
Tucson