Re: [midgetsprite] Retirement Question

To: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Retirement Question
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 01:42:41 -0500
David wrote:
<snip>
> Nonetheless, if we would eliminate the bulk of the malpractice suits
> and bring malpractice insurance rates back to normal, we would have a better
> system here than most anywhere else in the world.
<snip>

Or at least limit the ceiling of the malpractice awards. Should we pay
someone who makes 25K a year $25M for their pain and suffering?  Bring
malpractice judgements back to something resembling reality and the
insurance rates would fall accordingly.

Damned trial lawyers!!  They've F*$ked up everything in this country.
Fujkawa was right!!
(Ooops!!  Hope there's no trial lawyers reading this!  - Of course
there aren't!!  They'd never
lower themselves to driving LBCs!!)

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City