Bugeye Steering Column (Now Horn Ground)

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bugeye Steering Column (Now Horn Ground)
From: "Mark" <mark@nashvilletn.org>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 21:00:56 -0500
Hey folks,

Thanks for the assist with the steering column, I loosened up the rack and
removed one shim under the facia and it went back together nice and easy
tonight.  In fact I did such a good job that the shaft and rack aren't
grounded (all of the new rubber) and the horn doesn't work.  I can put a
jumper from the end of the shaft to ground and it is fine.  I can figure a
way to ground it but was there a "factory" way?  It had to be an issue with
the cars when new.

Mark
Nashville