Bugeye Steering Column (Now Horn Ground)

To: "Mark Endicott" <mark@nashvilletn.org>,
Subject: Bugeye Steering Column (Now Horn Ground)
From: "Dan Gillitzer" <dang@ticon.net>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 08:30:48 -0500
Mark
I had a somewhat similar issue a few weeks ago on mine.
Hard to figure this out, but may be what's going on in your case too.
Inside the steering wheel (this assumes you're using a stock wheel) there is a
small patch of metal, which is actually the hub of the wheel, the metal
skeleton under the plastic. I had my wheel restored and they painted right
over it, once I scraped off the paint and put the hirn push back on it's
worked fine.
Dan