Re: no LBC, shipping a car to UK

To: Mike Rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Subject: Re: no LBC, shipping a car to UK
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 13:20:26 -0700
Mike....

You need to talk with Britta Hamilton at California Shipping (
http://www.calship.com/ ) in Stanton (right down the road from me).
They specialize in shipping cars not just to England, but all over the
world.  To England, it will run about $800 per car for them to load a
single car in one of their containers headed for England.  The least
expensive destination is Thameside, but other destinations are
possible.  You can give her a call at (714) 590-1999 or e-mail at
calship.com with Attention:  Britta Hamilton in the subject line.  As I
say, they are only a couple of miles from here, so if there is anything
I can do, don't hesitate to let me know.

Buster Evans

    Mike Rambour wrote:
      Sorry, no LBC connection except for the destination.

      I need some suggestions for shipping a car to the UK from S.
    Calif.  the car will not have any suspension or wheels but I willing
    to weld  or bolt on some casters, its a small Coupe.  I can't seem
    to get any decent responses from the shippers, I have called.

     I am willing to get the body to the L.A. area with my trailer, I
    initially thought the non-rolling status of the body would be a
    problem but I can't get anyone to reply.  I am just trying shippers
    from the phone book, who has done this ? and who did you use ?

      Mike