found another deep pink Sprite in Seattle

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: found another deep pink Sprite in Seattle
From: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 20:13:04 -0400
I found my 3rd factory deep pink 62 Sprite on craigs list today.I wrote them
a letter and hope they reply. I'm documenting the location, vin, original
owner and photos of as many as I can find. I have forgotten the list serve
guy with the other one up north, can you let me know who you are?

Check it out, they want 7K and it looks like a cream puff. I think my letter
that I sent them a copy of will help them with the sale.
http://seattle.craigslist.org/car/159342731.html

Happy Motoring,
Linda

62 Sprite deep pink