FROG AYE gets a ride home, no weather content

To: "Spridgeteers" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: FROG AYE gets a ride home, no weather content
From: "Hal Faulkner" <hal@katemuir.com>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 08:46:01 -0700
FROG AYE a model????  You've definitely got the wrong car!!!
When he arrived , among other things, he had two different styles of rear
shock.  Still has the wrong speedo and tach,  he now has a completely home
made (main) wiring harness which I promise myself I'll get around to
finishing and wrapping with some kind of cloth tape soon, at least the smoke
is still in this even if it's not NOS Lucas smoke.  Well you get the
picture:  if it is a case of the original part is desirable, his is a
replacement.  If the original is a weak area (brakes come to mind) his is
original.....
But not to fear, Frank has his ticket,  Pa will be there, Glen is on his
way,  Ron too.