FROG AYE gets a ride home, no weather content

To: "Spridgeteers" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: FROG AYE gets a ride home, no weather content
From: "Hal Faulkner" <hal@katemuir.com>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 01:00:49 -0700
Tonight, on my way home from work at 11:30 local time, I shifted down from
4th to 3rd, only to have the engine speed become independent of the road
speed. Good thing I had my cell phone with me, was that a premonition I had
this afternoon that made me put it in my pocket?  AAA card was in the
wallet.  And FROG AYE got his 3rd ride on a flatbed tow truck since he came
to live with me,  So what has happened?  No loud noises or thumps like
things flailing around, just let out the clutch and it does nothing, my
money is on a broken half-shaft, but I've not taken a look, won't 'till
tomorrow (ooops, I mean later today.)

The tow truck driver said, "when you're tired of it let me know."  To which
I replied, it'll be quite a while..."

Maybe I'll have to drive something else to Buster Cluster.  Or carpool with
someone...  Planning to be there one way or another.

Hal