Re: Judson See Dee ignition

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Judson See Dee ignition
From: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 09:53:20 GMT
If I remember correctly (and this is going
back a long, LONG way as in my first Sprite
back in 1959), the See Dee is a
transistor and takes the load off the points,
which act as a 12 Volt switching device only
when running the See Dee.

So, if your points are worn or on their last
legs, the sudden use of the See Dee might
very well show an immediate improvement
under heavier loads (as in the Clarici method of fine driving, aka..."driving
it like you stole it":).

John Moxon heads the Judson thing...do a websearch on Judson See Dee or Judson
Supercharger, Frank. John's name (and email address) should come up and he may
have more information on this.

Cap'n. Bob      '60 :{)