Re: Joe Curto?

To: Billy Zoom <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>
Subject: Re: Joe Curto?
From: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 14:56:35 GMT
Hey Billy...

considering Joe Curto's rep in these parts,
I cannot help but think something is "wrong with this picture".

Please consider giving his firm a call and insist on talking to him personally
to find out what gives here. I'm thinking there might be a "mistake" here at
worst or maybe a "misunderstanding" here, at best.

It makes no sense (at least to me) that he's
not gonna clean up the carbs as his firm
services them. I mean it's such an easy and
quick process for a pro, that it makes absolutely no sense for him not to do so.

Be nice when you call and definitely find
a way to make it known you are a Spridget
list group member and that all will know
his level of service. Don't threaten him, but
let him know in a nice way you have the
ear of many other Spridget owners.

Let us know what you find out. I find it very
difficult to believe those carbs were supposed to come back to you without
being "cleaned up", considering what you
were charged.

Cap'n. Bob      '60 :{)