Father's Day = Spridget Shirts

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Father's Day = Spridget Shirts
From: MGRAZIANO@austin.rr.com
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 10:14:09 -0500
Yep.  That's right.  Father's Day is coming up.  For those of you who
haven't bought a spridget shirt yet, or for those who want more,
Father's Day is coming up.

Unlike before, our website is live so I can't put the shirts on the
ecommerce web.  I do have a single page with photos.

www.thehomeretreat.com/spridgets.aspx

Just call or email me and we can take care of it.  I have Yellow, Red,
Aqua, White, Khaki and Black in sizes from Small to 4XL.  Email me what
you like, and I'll check to see if I still have it in stock.  Some size
and color combos are already gone.  21.50 per shirt including shipping.

Later,

Michael
512-853-9895 or 512-391-0330