Re: Father's Day = Spridget Shirts

To: MGRAZIANO@austin.rr.com
Subject: Re: Father's Day = Spridget Shirts
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 11:31:37 -0400
FWIW, Cool shirts, get them if you can. I have 2 that my SU got me
for XMAS. They work with ties too. (Anybody got a Spridget tie??)

Nice good quality dress style shirts.

Mike done did good on these.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

believed to be clean.