Re: Classic Carlisle.....treasure found

To: "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Classic Carlisle.....treasure found
From: Jay Fishbein <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 10:20:28 -0400
Probably had serious front-end damage and was totaled.

Rather than use on your race car, I would suggest that you consider
installing a set of seats, pretty-up the back half and you have a pretty
neat lbc sofa/love-seat.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct

http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/

"I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time". So I
ordered French Toast during the Renaissance." Steven Wright