RE: Classic Carlisle.....treasure found

To: "'Peter C.'" <nosimport@mailbag.com>,
Subject: RE: Classic Carlisle.....treasure found
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 20:36:02 -0400
No.  No trailers for me.  I've already got one, which I pull with the
truck.  When I have to pull a trailer with my sports car, it ceases to
be a sports car.  If I need to take that much stuff along with me, I'll
use the truck.
Naturally, I prefer to travel light, and I have the little wife trained
to only take along stuff that can be crammed into tight spaces, on the
increasingly rare occasions when she'll travel by car (she's not the
"iron butt" she used to be, 22 years ago, when we did a 10 day
camping/business trip in the '72 Midget).
Bud Osbourne