Joe Curto

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Joe Curto
From: Billy Zoom <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 11:43:12 -0700
I spoke to Joe today. He refused to acknowledge the possibility of any
problem on his end, but he did say I could send him the carbs and he'd
refund my money and send a pair of cores that I could have rebuilt
elsewhere. I thought he was being rude, but in all fairness, he's from
Queens and it's hard for me to tell the difference. I can't decide whether I
should send them back and start over, or just strip them and try to clean
them up myself. It does look like he replaced a bunch of parts, so I'm
assuming they'll work OK.  Have any of you actually seen any of his work?
He had them for almost three months, and I don't want to wait another three
or four months for carbs.
BZ