Re: Joe Curto

To: millerls@ado13.com, billyzoom@billyzoom.com,
Subject: Re: Joe Curto
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 17:36:26 EDT
In a message dated 5/22/2006 2:01:44 PM Mountain Standard Time,
millerls@ado13.com writes:

I have a  friend that had the same experience as what you describe. Never
came to an  agreement with the guy. Carbs worked ok but look the same as when
he  shipped them.

Just a guess...maybe our friendly folks at EPA have convinced Joe to  use a
more environmentally friendly  carb cleaner and it just doesn't make  them
shine like the good old toxic stuff.

Before I sent mine to microploishing...I called Joe and he said to be sure  I
included the linkages when I sent them and he would plate them...but then the
 micropolishing web page wowed me.

Robert  Houston
Texan in NM

73 MG Midget
74.5 MGBGT
63  TR4

Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first  woman she
meets and then teams up with three complete strangers to kill  again...
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/23877.html#email)
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Unknown/) Marin  County newspaper's TV
listing for "The Wizard of
Oz"