RE: Classic Carlisle.....treasure found

To: "'Frank Clarici'" <spritenut@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: Classic Carlisle.....treasure found
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 23:01:25 -0400
Frank,
Do you mean the blue one, with "lawn ornament" written on it?  I thought
"lawn ornament" was a bit optimistic!
Who snatched up the Sprite Mk II/Midget Mk I tub?  The dumb irons were
kinked pretty good, but, the rest of it had real potential.  When I saw
it, it had "sold" marked over the $50.00 price.  For $50 bucks, I'd have
grabbed it, if I'd gotten there early enough.
Bud Osbourne