Re: Wind tunnel results, ( No LBC )(sorta )

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Wind tunnel results, ( No LBC )(sorta )
From: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 05:01:24 -0400
Wow Keith very very cool. It does my heart good to see women race. I hope
you post pictures of the event. The Berkeley is a very nice looking car now
I remember seeing it on the Micro Cars site
http://www.microcarmuseum.com/tour/berkeley-b65.html. What's under the hood
and what did you do to the suspension? Oh and what is a CD?
Thanks,
Linda

On 5/23/06, Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net> wrote:

>  Yes the White car half way down on that page is mine.... as is the Camaro
> pictured there...
>
> I'm really a Healey kind of guy... we just ended up with the Berkeley body
> because it was so much smaller then the Bugeye I'd been planning on
> building...
>
> My wife is Also a driver... matter of fact this last weekend she actually
> went 206mph after I went 205mph in a Mile up in North Carolina...   She's a
> member of the Bonneville, Maxton, and Texas 200mph clubs...  Pretty awesome
> little girl...
>
> Keith

I'm