RE: $400 Joe Curto carb rebuild

To: "Billy Zoom" <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>, <dmeadow@juno.com>,
Subject: RE: $400 Joe Curto carb rebuild
From: "Brashear, Jack, N" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 09:22:47 -0500
 Hi All, I've seen several examples of Joe Curto's work and have found
it to be very well done if not a bit pricey.  I have much respect for
what he does and I don't wish to divert any business from him at all....
That said, Mr. Jim Taylor in Bartlesville, OK has been doing my carb and
fuel pump work for many years and it has all been flawless.  Jim seems
to charge a tad less and turn the work around to me very quickly.  BTW,
Jim usually advertises in HEALEY MARQUE.  Just my 2-cents-worth for a
product and a guy that I believe in...
Jack