Re: Video: SUV flips, rolls off highway]

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: Video: SUV flips, rolls off highway]
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 17:16:13 -0500
Have you not seen the new Infinity SUV. It IS a puffed out station wagon.
Speaking of, on my way to go see the Hangdogs a few weeks ago,
www.hangdogs.com, I passed a Country Squire wagon. They had removed
the plastic wood paneling, and installd green astro turf on a white
car. Leave it to a UNT student.............

Brad

--
www.myspace.com/tequilabrad