Re: Video: SUV flips, rolls off highway]

To: "Spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Video: SUV flips, rolls off highway]
From: "bjshov8" <bjshov8@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 21:16:36 -0500
We were driving through Dallas one night, not rush hour but close enough
that traffic was heavy and moving 55-60.  I saw flashing lights coming up
behind us pretty fast, and about then a motorcycle passed us going at least
20mph beyond our speed, then hot on his tail was a police car.  They both
weaved through traffic and disappeared in the distance.  I thought in a few
miles we would find emergency vehicles and a motorcycle flattened against a
road obstacle.  But we never saw any sign of the motorcycle or police car.
Could not find anything on the news that night either.

I have heard of motorcycle stunts on freeways, but had not seen or heard of
any in our area.  Then a few days ago I was on the freeway and saw a
motorcycle going the other way maintaining a good wheelie.