More BABE Rallye Pics

To: Larry Macy <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Subject: More BABE Rallye Pics
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 21:35:54 -0400
Folks here are some pics from Day 2 of the BABE Rallye.

Not had a lot of internet time to get more uploaded. We are on our
way home, but had the alternator go out on us. So we are laid up in
Gadsen, AL. We had to stop at dark. Hope to be home tomorrow.

http://homepage.mac.com/lmacy/BA2BE_Day2/BA2BE_Day2.html

Larry and Rob
Team OSHIT
BABE Rallye 2006

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

believed to be clean.