Re: More BABE Rallye Pics

To: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: More BABE Rallye Pics
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 22:36:03 -0400
Larry, et al.

Team Triangle, Team SU, and Team Fannypackers (Chris King et al) were
last seen indulging the depravity know as Bourbon Street in New
Orleans. Both Triangle and SU were not seen by us this morning when
we left. The Fannypackers were staying one more day. They all arrived
there safely with big grins. As stated before David and Biff followed
us to Will Perry's and we are very grateful for their assistance.

As for the flip flops, I guess the anticipation of standing on a
balcony on Bourbon St led him to want the bottoms of his feet clean ;-)

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

believed to be clean.