Re: Pinion Seal

To: "Paul Asgeirsson" <pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: Pinion Seal
From: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 18:40:21 -0700
I just checked, it's 5.5" from flange to the bulkhead. My smallest impact is
7" without the socket. 1 1/8" socket will add at least 1" - 1 1/2" so no go.
Pain in the ass. I just put the damn thing in, put oil in it and it ran out
the other end. :-( Should have replaced it before installation as I usually
do on an unknown pumpkin.