Re: Pinion Seal

To: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>,
Subject: Re: Pinion Seal
From: "David Riker" <davriker@digitalpath.net>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 20:50:03 -0700
Universal joint on socket, air impact gun.  I've replaced the seal with the
pumpkin in the car, or maybe it was with a really long cheater bar on the
handle of a ratchet.  either way, the car was up on a lift.
David Riker
74 MidgetDavid Riker
davriker@digitalpath.net
http://community.webshots.com/user/fool4mg