Re: MG Midget Ripoff

To: "Timothy H. Collins" <thcollin@mtu.edu>
Subject: Re: MG Midget Ripoff
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 08:05:22 -0500
After I hit send, I realized something.
When I sent the 68 in for paint, they replaced the rear wings. They
saved one for me, as it had a bullet hole in it, about .44 or .45
caliber. I'll gladly send it off to the lab doing the testing, so that
they can check it for Hoffa's DNA.
Gee, if it IS the car he died in, I wonder if the value goes up!?

Brad

--
www.myspace.com/tequilabrad