Re: Re: MG Midget Ripoff

To: "Robert Duquette" <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Re: MG Midget Ripoff
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 12:22:24 -0500
The hole went in from the side wing, and out through the boot floor. From
the look of it NOT going completely through, it hit something after it
entered the boot.
I mentioned it to the seller (it was his wife's car from her first marriage)
so he asked her if she knew anything about a bullet hole in the car. Her
reply from the other room was "I don't know anything about it, it was with
my ex for a few years, and he grew marijuana for gods sake"
She was a bit of an odd one. She was all eager to sell me her old Sprite.
When I showed up a year or so later to show them that the car was being
taken car of, and was in the process of being restored, she got up and left
the room. She wouldn't even look at the photos. I went back one time after
that (to ask about the bullet hole) and she wouldn't even come into the room
where I was. I guess maybe she thinks I screwed them out of the car, even
though THEY set the price.

Brad