Re: Stumper of a miss

To: Bill McLeod <wbmcleod@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Stumper of a miss
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 21:42:38 -0400
Bill McLeod wrote:

> Did you park it next to your son's Mini?  Maybe it caught something!

That's what caused it! Thank's Bill. Now I have a dead Mini and a dead
Bugeye parked nexted to each other in the garage.
I pulled the head. No burnt valves, no holes in pistons.
But I did find a bit of carbon and what might be a semi funky looking
intake gasket. Also a messed up at the stud head gasket but this most
likely happened when the head came off. Otherwise the head gasket was fine.
I'm gonna tear the carb apart one more time too.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ