Re: Bugeye Brakes

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye Brakes
From: "Mark" <mark@nashvilletn.org>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 20:58:26 -0500
Thanks Frank,

I have the rod with a 1/4 inch of slack at the moment.  I can even take the
rod out and they are still locked.  It's got to be the MC.  I took the leaky
one apart and sure enough there is a small valve in the end of the spring, a
little white plastic disc with some sort of membrane over one side.  Suppose
they improved on the idea in the new master's?  BZ didn't you grab one of
these too?  Put it in yet?

Mark