RE: Today's date

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: RE: Today's date
From: rrengineer@dslextreme.com
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 11:03:32 -0700 (PDT)
Sounds like you don't ride that scooter enough!  If you did, you would
have solved all those problems, including a custom seat a long time ago.
It took me a cuople of years to get my Heritage Springer just the way I
like it and I can ride it all day.  You just have to find the right custom
seat maker (the older we get the wider the seat needs to be , huh?)  There
are plenty of windshields available for that bike, aftermarket or
original.
Mike MacLean
60 SPrite
56 BN2