RE: Today's date

To: <rrengineer@dslextreme.com>
Subject: RE: Today's date
From: "Deikis, John G" <John.Deikis@va.gov>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 09:17:51 -0400
Ride and enjoy!
I have three bikes, all "elderly." All different in feeling and mood.
For me, a Harley and a Corvette were childood dreams.
When I got to a position where both were possible, they both turned out
to be far less in reality than in my fantasies.
They're gone now.  Don't regret the purchase.  Don't regret the sale.
But I'll never sell my old airhead Beemer!
Don't take the "crap" personally.  Were all just trying to use up the
last of the fossil fuel having as much fun as we can.  :-)
--JohnD