Re: County pistons for a street car

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: County pistons for a street car
From: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 13:00:35 GMT
Far as I "know" from Sports & Classics...

"County"

An English autoparts distributor of all sorts of parts mgf in different
countries (volume
dealer) sold under the "County" brand name.

Phil of APT is testing "County" supplied (rod/main) bearings in his current
tuned 1275+ motor.

But, considering I have been advised they get same parts from different mfg's.
worldwide,  don't know whether this "test" really means anything in terms of
(County) "quality"??

Guess time/experience will tell with respect
to parts sold under the County brand name.

CapnBob
 '60 :{)

Cap'n. Bob      '60 :{)