Re: Not LBC related sound file grownups can't hear but children

To: "Robert A. Valentine" <robert@valentinephoto.net>,
Subject: Re: Not LBC related sound file grownups can't hear but children
From: "CHRIS KOTTING" <ckotting@wideopenwest.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 06:30:15 -0600
Rob -

Now THAT's interesting!  I wonder if there's some high frequency resonance
going on, or your brain has become hypersensitive to that set of nerves
because there generally isn't any signal from that side, or some combination
thereof...

Chrsi K.

On Thu, 15 Jun 2006 00:01:49 -0400, Robert A. Valentine wrote
> OK, I had my left eardrum removed a few years ago.  Since then scar
> tissue has COMPLETELY sealed my ear canal.  I have maybe 1% hearing
> in the left ear.  Just enough to realize that the nerve is still
> working.  I can no longer tell what direction a sound comes from..
> no  more stereo hearing.  This audio file was loud in my "good" ear
> and,  excruciatingly loud in my deaf ear.  If I could get people to
> talk at  that freq. I would be set!
>
> -
> Rob Valentine
> (Hearing better in my "Deaf" ear than most listers!)

Multiple Sclerosis 150 Mile "Pedal to the Point"
(Yes, 150 miles on a bicycle. No, I'm not a masochist.)
Sponsor Me! ->  http://tinyurl.com/f48lg