Re: Generator bench test

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Generator bench test
From: "Dan" <dwalters63@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 21:59:00 -0400
Frank, my '63 has the gen light come on in the gauge at idle (~1000 rpm) and
goes off once under way - your impact wrench spinning greater that 1500 rpm?
No sure but with the small pulley on the gen it may even multiply the rpm at
the gen and you may not be able to duplicate running conditions with the
gun - or I could be wrong :)

Dan

DANIEL WALTERS